Are you looking for something different? Choosing our offer "A.Roma 4 Umbria" you will spend 3 amazing days in Rome and a 4 nights stay in our luxury country house in Umbria, a green and relaxing getaway into the natural beauty of central Italy.
Imagine a holiday or weekend in Rome, framed in an elegant and refined setting, experiencing the Eternal City in a luxury hotel nestled in nature, only 15 minutes’ drive away from the Vatican and the historic centre. This is A.Roma Lifestyle Hotel, your urban resort in Rome. With its amazing park with swimming pool, the wide outdoor terraces where you can enjoy delicious breakfasts and gourmet dishes, the comfortable rooms overlooking the lush greenery, and the bar viewing St. Peters’s Dome, this 4 stars hotel in Rome is the ideal venue to unwind in peace and security.
- A.Roma Lifestyle hotel provides all the prevention, protection and sanitization measures to fully guarantee guests and team members safety
- Access to the outdoor swimming pool and the surrounding park with panoramic terraces
- Free access to A.Roma Wellness & SPA (Family Suite NOT included)
- Free upgrade upon availability at check-in
- Kids stay free up to 17 years (1 child sharing the room with 2 adults)
- Free one-way airport/hotel transfer included for each reservation with a three nights minimum length of stay applicable to room categories from Executive room to Presidential Suite (Deluxe e Premier room NOT included)
- Welcome drink upon arrival applicable to reservation for room categories from Executive room to Presidential Suite (Deluxe e Premier room NOT included)
- Late check-out upon availability
- Wide free external and internal parking
"I had a wonderful time really enjoyed the facility"
Very easy access the city by tram pool was amazing large selection at the breakfast buffet staff was very helpful with showing us how to navigate the city
"Always a pleasure!"
Third time we spent some days at the hotel and surely won’t be last one. Perfect combination of excellent customer care, wonderful food and high quality rooms. The result was a very relaxing stay, feeling very comfortable and welcome all the way through. Next time it will be in summer. A special remark on the restaurant, absolutely marvelous!
From TripAdvisor Traveler Review
"Best hotel I’ve stayed at in Rome!"
Facilities are beautiful, staff is friendly, food is great, and rooms modern and clean. I don’t often give a score of 10 but I was extremely pleased with my experience at this hotel and would highly recommend it! I didn’t have time to enjoy the spa but it looks beautiful, the fitness center I used twice and it’s big and has all you need!