A.Roma Wellness & SPA will be closed from March 9th to April 29th, in accordance with the decree of March 8 of the Prime Minister for the containment of COVID-19.
A.Roma Wellness & Spa is distinguished by its refined environment and impeccable service, 3000 square meters of exclusive, comfortable spaces inspired by the style of ancient Roman spas, all available to our guests daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Here is where tradition and innovation blend perfectly to guide guests along a relaxing journey to emotional and physical well-being and a steadily improved lifestyle.
The well-being program, which consists of different areas specially designed to regenerate and relax guests, includes:
• Outdoor salt lake enriched with iodine and selenium, a 300 sqm outdoor swimming pool made of quartz and special resins, with ionized sea water
• Lounge area with comfortable wooden chaises longues, offering a panoramic view of the salt lake and park
• Wellness corner buffet with herb teas, aromatic waters, fruit, and little delicacies from our chef
• A 200 sqm Fitness Center with avant-garde Technogym equipment.
• Cold mist showers
• Finnish sauna 80°-90°C
• Biosauna 40°-60°C
• A 50 sqm indoor swimming pool heated to 32°-34°, with water that contains dissolved mineral salts and trace elements
• Turkish baths for men and women, heated to 40°-50°C
• Roman impluvium treatment for thermoregulation of the body through the power of hydrotherapy, with alternating temperature changes
The SPA is open every day from 10:00 to 22:00. The minimum age required to access the SPA is 16 years. Access to the indoor pool for children from 6 to 15 is allowed from 10 to 12, only if accompanied by parents.
The outdoor pool will be closed from 14th to 30th April 2020 for extraordinary maintenance.Learn more main menu