From July 3rd, by adapting to the new safety standards from the government, we will apply the following provisions:
- SPA is open every day from 10am to 8pm
- Relax area and outdoor pool are available. Reservation is required.
- The gym is open from 6am to 8pm
- Except for Couple’s Massage and Four Hands Massage, all massages/ treatments are available but reservation is required.
- Sauna and steam bath are available for exclusive use for 45 minutes
- Indoor heated pool is out of service. We will follow the new announcements from the government to adjust reopening dates for these facilities.
A.Roma Wellness & Spa is distinguished by its refined environment and impeccable service, 3000 square meters of exclusive, comfortable spaces inspired by the style of ancient Roman spas, all available to our guests daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Here is where tradition and innovation blend perfectly to guide guests along a relaxing journey to emotional and physical well-being and a steadily improved lifestyle.
The well-being program, which consists of different areas specially designed to regenerate and relax guests, includes:
• Outdoor salt lake enriched with iodine and selenium, a 300 sqm outdoor swimming pool made of quartz and special resins, with ionized sea water
• Lounge area with comfortable wooden chaises longues, offering a panoramic view of the salt lake and park
• Wellness corner buffet with herb teas, aromatic waters, fruit, and little delicacies from our chef
• A 200 sqm Fitness Center with avant-garde Technogym equipment.
• Cold mist showers
• Finnish sauna 80°-90°C
• Biosauna 40°-60°C
• A 50 sqm indoor swimming pool heated to 32°-34°, with water that contains dissolved mineral salts and trace elements
• Turkish baths for men and women, heated to 40°-50°C
• Roman impluvium treatment for thermoregulation of the body through the power of hydrotherapy, with alternating temperature changes
The SPA is open every day from 10:00 to 22:00. The minimum age required to access the SPA is 16 years. Access to the indoor pool for children from 6 to 15 is allowed from 10 to 12, only if accompanied by parents.Learn more main menu