Enjoy an exquisite and refreshing trip to A.Roma Lifestyle Hotel. Our 3000 m2. of carefully designed space offers a wide range of treatments to relax the mind and the body, leaving you feeling revitalised and refreshed. This tranquil haven offers a superior experience and is a luxurious treat that our guests love. Whether you're on a demanding business trip or you've had a hard day of sight-seeing, the A.Roma Lifestyle Hotel and Wellness Spa is a great place to be pampered.Visit our SPA photo gallery View Aroma Spa brochure
Treat yourself to a delicious appointment in a unique relaxing oasis. The exclusive AperiSpa of A.Roma SPA includes wellness kit, sparkling wine and a tasty buffet, you can not miss it!
For any info and booking, please contact our SPA reception via phone +39 06 8781 2896 or email.Send us a mail
- Open daily from 10:00 to 22:00
- Children aged 6 to 16 years are allowed to the A.Roma Spa only if accompanied by adults and only from 10.00am to 12.00pm.
- Hotel’s guests: € 15,00 per day (Complimentary Fitness Area 6:30 - 23:00)
- External guests from Monday to Thursday: € 40,00 per day (Complimentary Fitness Area 6:30 - 23:00)
- External guests from Friday to Sunday: € 50,00 per day (Complimentary Fitness Area 6:30 - 23:00)
- TUESDAY AT THE SPA: SPECIAL OFFER – Spa access for €30 instead of €40 per person, with a special 15% discount on anti-stress and energizing massages.
- Access to the A.ROMA WELLNESS & SPA includes: Finnish Sauna and Bio Sauna, Turkish Bath, Indoor Spa pool (34 °), Impluvium, Panoramic Relax Area. Upon availability, corner with Bio infusions, pool towel, bathrobe and slippers.
- Spa entrance fee includes one towel per person. For any additional towels a supplement of € 3.00 per towel is required.
- Mini Spa Subscription: 10-day Spa access from Monday to Thursday at €350 instead of €400 (access can be shared with friends).
- Mini Spa Subscription: 10-day Spa access from Saturday to Sunday at €400 instead of €500 (access can be shared with friends).
- Package of 10 customized massages and two SPA entrance (50 mins) €700 instead of €800.
- Package including 5 body massages of your choice, plus two Vitamin C facial treatments, for € 400 instead of € 650
1 Day Spa entrance
1 A.ROMA massage (50 mins)
1 Day Spa entrance
1 revitalising body scrub
1 Lomi Lomi massage (50 mins)
Herbal tea tasting
1 Day Spa entrance
1 white mud detox (25 mins)
1 de-stress massage (25 mins)
Herbal tea tasting
The SPA offers a wide range of facial-body beauty formulas inspired by the holistic principles and rituals of ancient Roman spa wellness.
Attentive and selected operators offer organic cosmetic treatments that provide a skilful and personalized use of natural phytoelements - herbs, flowers and aromatic spices - and guarantee the absence of chemical ingredients.
Impluvium at A.Roma Lifestyle Hotel is based on the ancient principles of hydrotherapy and water treatments, and focuses on the body's thermal regulation centres to balance mind and body perfectly. As you follow the outlined paths through the Impluvium, you'll undergo traditional water based treatments which have been favoured by natural practitioners and healers for centuries.
The routes laid out across the stunning Impluvium setting are designed to address the differing needs of our guests, and we're on-hand to provide help and information at every stage.
- Indoor pool – Perfectly heated to 34°, the spacious pool is a luxurious place to take dip
- Steam baths – Relax in the steam rooms after your treatment (ladies only room available)
- Finnish saunas – Enjoy views of the surrounding park from the two traditional Finnish saunas
- Impluvium – Natural rainwater-based hydrotherapy treatments in a beautiful environment
- Roman saline fountain – Water oxidation treatments at the beautiful saline fountain
- Cold fog showers – Revitalise your skin with the cooling effects of the fog showers
- Massage and treatment rooms – Private treatment rooms for luxurious full body massage
- Technogym fitness – Work out around the clock at A.Roma Lifestyle Hotel's state of the art gym and fitness centre
- Posarium – Mud and clay baths to energise and restore the skin in the traditional Posarium
The state of the art 200 sq m Fitness Centre has a range of gym equipment for our guests and visitors to use, and it is open between 6am and 11pm every day. Guests can request personal training sessions with hotel fitness staff, subject to an additional charge and depending on availability. There is also the beautiful hotel park for walking and running.
This luxurious heated pool at 32°-34°C is perfect for a relaxing dip. The 50 sq m pool features mineral enriched saline water for health and wellness, and is seasonally enhanced with lithium, zinc and magnesium sulphate electrolytes to energise, revitalise, relax and nurture the body whilst relieving stress, pain and tiredness.
The SPA is a haven of relaxation and peace, and we ask all guests to respect this. For everyone’s benefit, please turn off mobile phones when entering the SPA, and always keep voices and other noises to a minimum level. Access to the SPA is restricted to those over the age of 16 except by prior arrangement or during designated sessions and private parties.
Please refrain from smoking in the SPA and around the entrance. Visitors to the SPA are asked to wear the supplied bathrobes and slippers at all times when in the public areas. Towels are also provided, and additional towels can be collected from reception.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please contact the SPA with at least 24 hours’ notice. Cancellations made after this time will be charged at 50% of the booking cost. Please note that the SPA cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of personal items, so take care of your valuables. If you have any health requirements or special queries, contact our SPA team.
Spa entrance fee includes one towel per person. For any additional towels a supplement of € 3.00 per towel is required.