Sapori dal Mondo offers a glimpse into culinary cultures of the globe with 10 unique cooking stations and a buffet-style dining experience. Choose from a selection of menus that include favourite home-made local delicacies such as pizza and pasta along with American BBQ, European pastries, Asian cuisine and exotic fruit and vegetables. The skilled and talented chefs in our restaurant work in an open-show kitchen, so you can experience the art of cooking first hand and watch your meal come to life. Your taste buds will experience a fantastic new adventure at Sapori dal Mondo.
You'll be sure to find a new and amazing dish that you'll love, alongside some classic favourites.
All children up to 140cm are free of charge
€ 29,90 per person including water, soft drinks and coffee.
Ristorante Sapori dal Mondo Roma
Via Giorgio Zoega, 59
For info and reservations: 06/87812885
- Kitchen Garden Station – Fresh vegetables, gorgeous salads and vibrant combinations
- Pasta Station – Tasty local cuisine led by a talented and experienced pasta chef
- Barbecue Station – Flame-grilled chicken, steak, burgers and more from our BBQ cooks
- Pizza Oven Station – Traditional Italian pizza with your choice of toppings and sauces
- Fish Station – Fresh fish cooked to your liking by our professional seafood chefs
- Fried Food Station – Fried food lovers will love the choice available at this station
- Teppanyaki Station – Japanese griddle-cooked treats made in the traditional Oriental style
- Asian Cuisine Station – Delights of the Far East with regionally trained chefs and great dishes
- Japanese Cuisine Station – Japanese sushi, noodles and more made by qualified cooks
- Baking and Pastry Station – Beautifully finished breads and pastries made freshly each day
We also serve a full breakfast buffet each day, American style. Start your day with a hearty meal before you head off for a hard day's work or to explore the sights and sounds of Rome.