Take a tour with a difference and involve the whole family in a fun day out. This guided tour with a difference allows family groups to enjoy a visual approach to exploring Rome. Choose from six districts and landmarks: Piazza Navona, Villa Borghese, the Roman Forum, the Coliseum and Caelian Hill, the Jewish Ghetto and St Peter’s Basilica. Opt for a personal guide during your tour, let the audio guide lead you around these amazing landmarks, or simply pick up a guidebook and map - this experience can be fully customized to suit you and your family.
• Tour of one of six Roman districts
• Map, guide to locations and fun family quiz
• Optional audio guide or private guide
• Additional services can be added at extra cost
Prices start from €12.00 for guide book
Audio tour materials start from €27.00
Private tour prices from €79.00, with optional extras
- Prices stated are given as a guide and may change, depending on seasonal factors and subject to availability.
- Experiences must be scheduled during daylight hours only. Prices can be confirmed when booking your Experience.
- Customized tours will be subject to additional charges.
- The hotel and its partners reserve the right to modify prices and tour details without notice.
- Seven days’ notice is required when booking your Experience. Payment will be required in advance.