There is no better way to learn about the history of Rome than to live it yourself, and this amazing gladiator experience shows you a day in the life of a Roman soldier. Participants will hear the stories of Rome’s prized fighters, and discover what the daily life of a gladiator involved. This special lesson includes some practical elements, including an unarmed combat class, with the opportunity to take part in a staged arena battle! The gladiator school is open to adults and older children (7 years and above) and can be taken as a private experience or a group class. For the full gladiator experience, costumes and other materials can be hired from the school.
• 2 hour class at the Via Appia Antica gladiator school
• Learning materials and costumes available for hire
• Suitable for groups, families and private sessions
- Prices stated are given as a guide and may change, depending on seasonal factors and subject to availability.
- Experiences must be scheduled during daylight hours only. Prices can be confirmed when booking your Experience.
- Customized tours will be subject to additional charges.
- The hotel and its partners reserve the right to modify prices and tour details without notice.
- Seven days’ notice is required when booking your Experience. Payment will be required in advance.