See the most popular landmarks and districts of Rome with this three hour walking tour, led by a personal guide who can show you the key sights of the city. The tour takes in the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain, as well as Piazza Navona and the Pantheon. During the tour, you will stop for lunch and try fine Italian meats and paninis - and there is chance for a small snack at the Piazza as well. Later in the day, tour guests will try the gelato at one of Rome’s finest ice parlours, and hear the history of Italy’s favorite dessert.
• Private or group tour
• Walk around Roman landmarks
• Lunch and Italian gelato
Up to 3 people - €95.00 per person
Up to 6 people - €85.00 per person
From 7 people - €75.00 per person
- Prices stated are given as a guide and may change, depending on seasonal factors and subject to availability.
- Experiences must be scheduled during daylight hours only. Prices can be confirmed when booking your Experience.
- Customized tours will be subject to additional charges.
- The hotel and its partners reserve the right to modify prices and tour details without notice.
- Seven days’ notice is required when booking your Experience. Payment will be required in advance.