We hereby advise you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003 (“Code on the protection of personal data”) protects individuals and others with regard to the possession and use of personal data.
In accordance with the aforementioned law, your data will be used while safeguarding your privacy and respecting your rights, your fundamental freedoms, and the principles of fairness, legality, and transparency.
Therefore, pursuant to Art. 13 of Decree Law no. 196/2003, we advise you as follows:
▪ The data that you provide will be processed for the time strictly necessary to provide our reservation services, to respond to requests for information or availability, or for services used to send information via email (newsletters), through our website www.ldchotels.com.
▪ The personal data will be managed through our information system.
▪ The personal data is indispensable for making your reservations, responding to availability requests, and sending newsletters or other information. Providing the data and giving consent to processing for said purposes is optional and may be revoked easily anytime and at no cost, by contacting the Data Controller, including via email. Any refusal to provide personal data could, however, make it impossible to comply with the contract or process the request.
▪Your data will be communicated exclusively to the offices responsible for drafting the reservation contract or handling your request and will not be processed for purposes other than the above.
▪ The organization responsible for processing the data is:
LDC Italian Hotels S.r.l
Via Giorgio Zoega, 59
Tel. +39 348 98 98 731
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
The party concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data regarding them exists, even if not yet registered, and to receive it in an intelligible form.
The party concerned has the right to know:
▪ the origin, content, and propriety of the personal data
▪ the processing purposes and methods
▪ the approach used if processing is accomplished using electronic instruments
▪ the identifying details of the controller, processors, and designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2
▪ the parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it as a designated representative within the State, or as a manager or appointee
The party concerned has the right to
▪ update, rectify, or if desired, supplement data
▪ delete, transform into anonymous form, or block data processed in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be retained for the purposes for which said data was collected or subsequently processed
▪ a certification that the actions set out under letters a) and b) (including their contents) were brought to the attention of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, unless this becomes impossible or would involve means which are manifestly disproportionate to the right protected
The party concerned has the right to oppose any or all of the following:
▪ for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data regarding them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection
▪ processing of personal data regarding them for purposes of sending advertising or direct sales or for market research or promotional purposes
Detailed information on processing additional personal data on the website
Personal data is collected for the following purposes using the following services:
The services listed in this section allow LDC Italian Hotels s.r.l. to monitor and analyze internet traffic and can be used to profile user behavior.
Google Analytics (Google)
Google Analytics is an internet analysis services provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google undertakes to keep data stored in its information systems secure and protected and uses it to track and examine the use of this application in order to improve the browsing experience, draft reports on its activities, and share it with other Google services.
Google can use the data collected to contextualize and personalize notices on its advertising network, but not to acquire information that would permit the personal identification of users.
Personal data collected: cookies and data on use.
Managing contacts and sending messages
These services permit management of a profiled database of email addresses, telephone contacts, or any other type of contact data to communicate with the user. These services can also be used to compile profiling reports on the recipients of your communications, by collecting data regarding the date and time when the message was viewed by the user, as well as the user’s methods of interacting with it, for example by clicking on connections within the message.
Mailchimp is an email address management and message sending service provided by Mailchimp Inc.